Friday, March 20, 2015

New Edition of "My Romantic Spell"

Originally published 10 years ago, I'm going BACK to Salem to spend time with 5th general Witch Jasmine Smith and her friend Wendle. This is a young adult novel. It could be for middle school readers or high school students. Of course, some of us enjoy YA novels ever as adults. I like them because they are usually shorter and full of excitement. Strangely enough, young adult books often touch on issues that adult books are afraid to go near. In this story, the issue is: When is magical helping just plain meddling? Does Jasmine have the RIGHT to interfere, magically or otherwise, in her mother's romantic life? To find out, read the book.

"My Romantic Spell" is available for Kindle readers from Amazon.com. You can download it instantly and read it on your iPhone, Android, iPad, laptop or even your good old fashioned desktop computer.

There is a pretty good preview of this book available for free. Just follow the link above, then click on the book cover (like the one shown here, but at Amazon.com) and you can read the first chapter for free.

I hope you enjoy it. I'm outlining "My Dream Spell" now.

If you've read this book, or would like to recommend it to your friends, please uses the social buttons and share on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment